Why Use Energy Seal?
Energy Seal has been an innovator in cool roof coating technology since its inception. Founded in 1994, we’ve spent years perfecting our products that extend the life of almost any roof. We’ve completed thousands of roof coating projects over the years—and our experts in both product selection and installation have mastered the process.
Why Use Energy Seal?
We are your one-stop shop for liquid roof coating products and applications. We have no OSHA violations, lawsuits, insurance claims, or workers’ compensation issues in the last 10 years.
Our comprehensive approach makes product installation a breeze. Our certified experts will guide you through product selection and manage the entire installation process. We ask the questions that need to be asked and stand behind our work—in fact, we offer warranties that cover 10, 15, or 20 years, depending on the project.
We are specialist in liquid applied roofing products and installations. We are offer both acrylic and silicone products.
We are a reputable, reliable company:
- Fully licensed and insured
- 30 years of experience in the roofing industry
- 20,000,000 square feet of installations
- A safety-oriented partner—10 years without OSHA violations, lawsuits, insurance claims or workers compensation issues
- We offer warranties against leaks with no dollar limits, good for up to 20 years depending on the roofing system
To obtain a free, thorough, professional inspection, including a comprehensive report detailing solutions to any problems we identify.
We’re more than our excellent products. Our certified technicians and our installation services make the entire roof coating process as simple as possible. Here are some other ways we stand out from the rest:
- We’ve got the products—and the service. At Energy Seal, we meet all of your roof coating needs. From product selection, application and installation, supervision and maintenance, our experts will manage and streamline the entire process.
- We’ve got the chops. Energy Seal has been in business since the beginning of cool roof technology. Our long-term experience speaks for itself: we’ve completed millions of square feet—thousands of roofs—using our technology.
- We’ve got certified experts. All Energy Seal Contractors are certified in liquid roofing application. Additionally, they’re fully insured and fully licensed. And using our contractors means you automatically qualify for a ten-year warranty on your roofing application.
- We’ve got the deals. If you purchase products and schedule installation through Energy Seal, you’ll receive 15% off the product cost.
At Energy Seal, we go beneath the surface to provide a fully integrated approach to roof coatings. Speak to one of our experts to learn how we can help extend the life of your roof. Contact us here.